Fusion performed more than 5000 vaccinations for our community since New Year’s Day, 1/1/2021! Vaccines being released to the state have slowed down, and our local hospital and pharmacy are now able to pick up the vaccination mission. Fusion is proud to have been a major part of getting our community vaccinated!
Outdoor Hour: Dr. Stephen Rath: February 18, 2021 – Dr. Stephen Rath of Fusion Medical Spa, joins the Outdoor Hour to discuss the benefits of being outdoors and active during the COVID pandemic, his role in local immunization efforts, and, additionally, his involvement with the National Ski Patrol, glider piloting, and three decades of military service. Listen Now
Please follow the instructions below to register for vaccination at the hospital or pharmacy.
You MUST register with CVVaccine. Once registered, the NMDOH will automatically push out vaccination invitations based on the established tier system.
For any questions regarding vaccination or registration, please see the contact numbers below.
Village of Ruidoso at 575-802-5048, the NMDOH at 1-8555-600-3453.
Here’s how you get one in Lincoln County:
- Go to https://cvvaccine.nmhealth.org/
- Select “I want to create an account so I can schedule a vaccination appointment when it’s available.”
- Fill out required information and wait to receive a confirmation code.
- Once you get your code, FILL OUT ALL PARTS OF THE REGISTRATION and KEEP YOUR CODE SAFE AND ACCESSIBLE.
- Wait for a notification that an appointment is available. Once you are notified, make your appointment USING OUR CODE.
For help registering, call the Village of Ruidoso at 575-802-5048 or the NMDOH at 1-855-600-3453.