Fusion began vaccinations on New Year’s Day, 01/01/2021, and has already performed more than 1000 vaccinations for our community! Please follow the instructions below to register for vaccination.
You MUST register with CVVaccine. Once registered, the NMDOH will automatically push out vaccination invitations based on the established tier system.
For any questions regarding vaccination or registration, please see the contact numbers below– calls at Fusion slows down our ability to administer vaccines!
Village of Ruidoso at 575-802-5048, the NMDOH at 1-8555-600-3453.
Here’s how you get one in Lincoln County:
- Go to https://cvvaccine.nmhealth.org/
- Select “I want to create an account so I can schedule a vaccination appointment when it’s available.”
- Fill out required information and wait to receive a confirmation code.
- Once you get your code, FILL OUT ALL PARTS OF THE REGISTRATION and KEEP YOUR CODE SAFE AND ACCESSIBLE.
- Wait for a notification that an appointment is available. Once you are notified, make your appointment USING OUR CODE.
For help registering, call the Village of Ruidoso at 575-802-5048 or the NMDOH at 1-8555-600-3453.