AESTHETIC MEDICINE OPTIONS FOR THE FACE
Facial appearance is one of the most crucially important factors in determining one’s overall aesthetic beauty. Regrettably, because of the fragile nature of facial skin and the consistently high level of facial exposure to damaging environmental elements (i.e. UV rays, pollution, wind), the face is also the first area on the body to display the unwelcome signs of aging.
At Fusion Medical Spa, located in Ruidoso, New Mexico, owner and Medical Director Dr. Stephen Rath employs his extensive experience and training in medical aesthetics to help his patients turn back the hands of time with a wide assortment of advanced facial rejuvenation treatment options:
- Kybella Non-Surgical Chin Fat Reduction
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Injectable Dermal Fillers and Wrinkle-Reducers (i.e. Botox®, Latisse®, Voluma®, JUVÉDERM®)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Grade Skin Care Products
- Laser Photorejuvenation
- Chemical Peels
- Teeth Whitening
- Vampire Facelift™
- Vivace Microneedling
The field of aesthetics is highly subjective, and your facial treatment should reflect your personal preferences, which is why Dr. Rath will take the time to perform a comprehensive medical assessment during your initial consultation. During this evaluation, Dr. Rath will listen carefully to your concerns while taking into consideration the condition of your skin and your current state of physical health. He will incorporate all of this information into a personalized treatment plan, which he will custom-tailor to safely and effectively fulfill your unique facial enhancement goals.
THE EFFECTS OF AGING ON THE FACE
Although no two individuals experience the aging process in exactly the same way, the visible manifestations of facial aging become intensified with each passing year, and generally include one or more of the following cosmetic issues:
- Facial ptosis: loose or sagging skin on the face and neck
- Thin, wrinkled lips resulting from a loss of volume in the lip region
- Uneven skin texture
- Skin discoloration/pigmentation problems
- Telangiectasia: a widening of tiny blood vessels that present as red lines or patterns on the skin (this condition is exacerbated by age, pregnancy, and alcohol consumption)
- Depleted facial volume: over time, as collagen and hyaluronic acid levels decrease, the face loses its youthfully supple fullness, and begins to take on a gaunt or hollow appearance
- Increasing prominence of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the delicate skin of the eyes (crow’s feet) and mouth (marionette lines, deep nasolabial folds)
- Sagging or drooping around the corners of the mouth
Dr. Rath understands that his patients lead very busy lives, which is why his practice philosophy focuses on providing effective countermeasures to facial aging that can be seamlessly integrated into even the busiest of schedules.
CONTACT FUSION MEDICAL SPA
Dr. Rath and his professionally trained staff have worked hard to create a warm, welcoming office environment, where you will feel comfortable and relaxed throughout your facial rejuvenation experience. Dr. Rath understands the importance of individual customization when performing aesthetic enhancement treatments in a medical spa setting. He eschews the “cookie cutter” approach adopted by many med spas, and instead takes the necessary time to listen to your specific cosmetic and health-related goals before creating a treatment plan designed to safely and effectively fulfill those objectives.
If you are interested in learning more about our non-invasive facial treatments, our teeth whitening services, or our medical grade at-home skincare products, please contact the Fusion Medical Spa office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Rath.